Monday 26 July 2021

 "Life is Beautiful" by Leanne Smith


Hi everyone, here is a layout I have created using the wonderful iCraft papers. I have used a photograph taken of myself a few years back at my eldest son's wedding. 




To create my LO I used several pages from the paper collection pack titled, In the Name of Love, and paper from Serene shades paper collection pack. I layered my paper ripping the edges to give a worn effect. I then adhered some lace beading from my stash as the necklace I was wearing was beaded. I also used several different papers from In the name of Love papers to back my photo.


 I fussy cut some flowers from the left over papers that I had torn my strips from and adhered these around the flowers that I had used from my stash. The wooden embellishments that I used in my flower cluster were firstly painted using iCraft heavy white gesso, then embossed with embossing powder glitter noir.

 I applied Artists 3D texture shaping gel with a spatula unevenly on the wooden scroll. I wanted to try and create the colours of my dress. So to achieve this I simply mixed together iCraft  chalk paint in Radical Raspberry and Rose Debut. I applied this with my finger in places on the scroll, using the same technique, I then added  iCraft paint Lights out.  This colour is amazing. I loved how the colours turned out together and matched really well with the colours of the dress I was wearing. I wanted to keep my LO simple, so to finish off I did some stamping using a script stamp with archival ink watering can then added a title from the paper pack Bloom de Fleur.






Hope you enjoy my LO.

Until next time, happy scrapping.

Hugs Leanne x



All the products used are listed below.

wooden embellishment 1562

Wooden embellishment i427

Radical Raspberry

Lights Out


Rose Debut

Heavy Gesso White

3D Texture Shaping Gel


No comments:

Post a Comment