Monday 21 February 2022

Beautiful by Michelle van Oudtshoorn

 Hello lovelies,

I had such fun creating this layout. Many of my scrapbooking friends know that I am an avid fussy cutting fanatic and can spend hours fussy cutting and layering these on my layouts. And my fussy cutting was taken to another level when I saw the gorgeous Flimsy sheets from iCraft. These are gorgeous acetate sheets with a range of different patterns. Here is my layout created using these flimsy sheets.

Yes I cut out each and every flower and leaf off the Flimsy sheet. For this layout I have used Flimsy Sheet 03 and Flimsy Sheet 12.
The base of the layout is a page from the paper pack "The Rose World". The paper had a pattern at the top of it, and as I wanted a plainer background to emphasis the acetate flowers, I used a piece of iCraft decoupage paper (black and white stripes), cutting to shape, and tearing across and adhered this to the paper. I was thrilled with the effect! 
I coloured the circular wooden frame and the title "beautiful" with Romantic Pink wax. I adhered some of the decoupage paper behind the circular frame - lined up with the stripes of the paper on the page. I adhered my photo and then added this to the page.

From here I layered the leaves and flowers fussy cut from the Flimsy Sheets. Some were glued down and others were layered with foam tape to create dimension.
These colours are just so vibrant and beautiful. I really enjoyed cutting these out.

These are the products I have used:

 

 


 


 

 

 


 


 


Thanks for visiting the blog today!

Till next time,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment