Tuesday 24 May 2022

"Together forever" - by Michelle van Oudtshoorn

 Hello friends,

I have created a layout using paper from the Majestic Blooms 12 x 12 paper pack. Here is my layout:


I have used two of the same paper. The paper has beautiful flowers on it, but I decided I would like my flowers more in the centre of the page instead of the bottom, hence I cut about 4 inches off the other page with top flowers and cut four inches of the other page and then combined the two. I then fussy cut the flowers off the remaining page and layered these on foam tape for dimension and adding other flowers through the flower cluster.
The photo has been matted with other patterned paper, before adhering the page with foam tape along the side of the flower cluster.


The title "together forever" and the two hearts are painted with Radical Raspberry Chalk paint and then added to the flower cluster. The foliage was then also lightly brushed over with white gesso.


The foliage was painted with deep waters green chalk paint and added among the flower cluster.




I then dry brushed some white gesso to the background paper (if you look at the photo above, you can see the brown leaves have been brushed over). I finished off adding some hand drown lines and the some pearls.

These are the products I have used:










Thanks for popping bye. Stay tuned for more inspiration in the coming days. 




No comments:

Post a Comment