Tuesday 21 December 2021

Beautiful by Michelle van Oudtshoorn

Hello lovelies

I am so excited to share my first iCraft Australia layout with you, thank you Tina for the opportunity to create for you. Here is my first project complete using The Rose World Collection.

I used papers from The Rose Collection paper pad, cut smaller and distressed adding to a piece of black cardstock. I painted the wooden fence and the wooden title "Beautiful" with Radical Raspberry Chalk Paint, and the brushed over these very lightly with some Metallic Wax Gold Rush. I then stamped these with a script stamp using archival black ink.

Using both sets of Rose World Elements sheets, I fussy cut various roses, flowers and leaves.

I first placed my wooden gates on the page and then added the photo, before layering the flowers and adding the leaves around the photo. I have used foam tape in places to lift the flowers and leaves to create dimension.

Once I had layered all the leaves and the flowers, I added the title and hand drew some balck lines on the outside of the page.

These are the products I have used:








Thanks for popping over to the blog to visit.

Cheers,
Michelle










No comments:

Post a Comment