Friday 24 December 2021

Jaxon By Kerrie Barnes

 Merry Christmas and welcome again to my portion of the iCraft Australia Blog.  I've created a layout using the very beautiful Toddler Story Paper Collection from iCraft.  I began by choosing a number of papers from the pack, then cutting them in random sizes and distressing all the edges.  Using black ink, I edged all the pieces of paper that I cut.


I used various dies and cut tags and edges, then layered all of my pieces of paper, inserting cardboard underneath random pieces to create a 3D effect.


 Using the Toddler's Story Elements Sheets, I cut various pieces out and inked the edges of them all with black ink.  The photo of my gorgeous nephew was mounted on cardboard, then paper from the collection pack, then more cardboard under that.  


Once again, everything was layered and glued onto the project.  The elements I cut before were then glued onto the project using layered cardboard and tacky glue.



I die cut my nephew's name, inked the edges in black, then glued it to the bottom of the project.


Thank you for stopping by and until next time, stay safe and well.  Kerrie xx.

All iCraft products used, can be found at tinamarie.com.au.

The Toddler's Story Elements Pack

The Toddler's Story 12 x 12 Paper Collection Pack


After layering the first pieces






No comments:

Post a Comment