Tuesday 14 December 2021

Beauty by Kerrie Barnes

 Hello and Merry Christmas.  Welcome back to my section of the iCraft Australia Blog.  Today I am sharing a layout created with iCraft's beautiful Majestic Blooms Paper Collection.  I began by selecting two of the same pieces of iCraft paper, then I cut one of those pieces to the size and shape I wanted.  



Next, I cut out the large pink blooms from the second piece of paper, embossed them, then layered them over the top using double sided foam tape.  I decided to ink the edges of the paper and flowers with dark brown ink to make everything appear vintage.



I cut out the birds from the second piece of paper, embossed them, then attached them with double sided foam tape, after inking the edges with brown ink.


I took a selection of iCraft cogs and painted them with Stewart House Brown, and Midnight Coffee Chalk Paints, before adding iCraft Metallic Waxes in Romantic Pink and Antique Bronze.  Placing my paper onto a backing board, I situated the cogs, and stuck everything down with double sided foam tape or glue.


My photo was layered with pieces of leftover paper, which I inked with dark brown ink.  I placed the photo over an iCraft wooden embellishment after painting it the same as the cogs.  I stuck the photo down using double sided foam tape and added extra cogs to the top right corner.  I added Romantic Pink Metallic Wax to a title from my stash, and glued it to my photo.  Thanks very much for taking a look at my project.  Until next time, stay safe and well.  Kerrie xx.

For the products I used, please visit tinamarie.com.au.



i103


i360


i365


i353



i206







No comments:

Post a Comment