Friday 31 December 2021

Happy Memories - Michelle van Oudtshoorn

Hello!

Here today to show you an off the page creation using iCraft Chipping (#10014). These are great little pieces to use, that come blank and you can create whatever you fancy. 

I started with the base of the tag, which I painted with iCraft Charcoal Metallic Chalk Paint around the edges. There are a number of wonderful iCraft decoupage papers (great for junk journals and collages too, as they are lightweight) - I used parts of the Decoupage paper #3041 to cover my tag pieces - being the inner piece and the outer frame. I attached the inner piece to the blank tag and added the frame with thick foam tape. I used iCraft Antique Bronze Metallic paint watered down to go around the edges and over parts of the paper.

Using the same Antique Bronze paint, I painted both wooden embellishments - the flourish and the arrow. I added the flourish to the top left corner of the tag and then added flowers to this. From the acetate sheet (flimsy sheet #06), I fussy cut the flowers, leaves and the bumble bee to add to the flower cluster.

I have done the same for the cluster at the bottom of the tag - adding the wooden arrow and fussy cut flowers and leaves
I finished off adding some pearls and tying a bow at the top of the tag.

Wishing you all a healthy, safe and prosperous 2022!

Take care,
Michelle



These are the products I have used: (click on the highlighted links in the text above which will go straight to the products on the website):






 










No comments:

Post a Comment