Monday 17 January 2022

On the Day you were born - Michelle van Oudtshoorn

Hello lovelies

I am on the blog today with an album that I have made using a Ready Album - these arrive already pre-cut with chipboard covers and cardstock - and all you have to do is put it together - no measuring needed. I have used the Octagon Ready Album and Toddler's Story paper collection.

The kit is first assembled - there are instructions that come with the album kit. The cover us made using many fussy cut elements from the papers and element sheet. The wooden frame as been painted very lightly with Distant Haze Chalk Paint.
I first put the pages together before adding the pages to the album. I used the octagon cardstock for the inner pages as a template to cut out my patterned paper for the pages - taken from both the 12"x12" and the 8"x8" paper pads. I also fussy cut a number of elements from Toddler's Story Element Sheet as well as from the papers in the two paper pads. 
This is the first page:
All the elements on this page are fussy cut from the Elements sheet. 

 


 



Here are page 2 and 3 

 


 



Page 4 and 5
On page 4 I have used Chippings #10010. The base is covered first with a piece from Decoupage paper #3044, then covering the rest of the chipping with paper and using the circular part of the chipping as a frame. The titles are also part of the chippings, which I painted with Distant Haze Chalk Paint. I then cut wording from the Flimsy Sheet #7 for the title. Page 5 I have created a little flap with tags and used a ribbon to hold it together 

 


 


 


 


 For the last page I have made a waterfall, and closing this off with a band with a magnet at the end.

The top flap is done layering fussy cut elements.

These are the products I have used 


 


 

 


 


 


 


 


 



Thanks for popping by,
Michelle








No comments:

Post a Comment