Monday 9 May 2022

“Our Family” by Kerrie Barnes

 Hello again everyone.  I have a simple layout to share with you today.  I have used the very pretty Bloom De Fleur Collection from iCraft, as well as iCraft wooden embellishments and iCraft wax.


I began by selecting two pieces of paper from the Bloom De Fleur Collection.  I tore 2 pieces of blue spotted paper at the corners, one larger than the other, and adhered them with double sided tape to my black piece of paper.


I fussy cut some flowers from the same collection, as well as some other shapes in varying sizes, and layered everything together.


I chose iCraft wooden embellishments i064 and i150, and coated them with iCraft Antique Bronze Wax, and tucked them around the photo of my nieces and nephew.


I always use either double sided foam tape or pieces of recycled cardboard to layer my flowers and other embellishments.


I also layered flowers over the right hand bottom corner of the layout, tucking some underneath the blue spotty paper.  I chose another little tag, "Life is Beautiful", and added it to the corner with some cardboard underneath.  Then I added two little bees to the layout, also with cardboard underneath for a 3D effect.  As always, thank you for taking a look at my project.  I really hope you like it.  Take care and see you next time.  Kerrie xx.

All products used can be found at www.tinamarie.com.au.


iCraft Bloom De Fleur Collection



iCraft Clockface embellishment i064


iCraft wooden embellishment i150





















No comments:

Post a Comment