Saturday 30 April 2022

Love by Michelle van Oudtshoorn

Hello lovelies

I am so in love with the Purple Blossom Pocket Paper Collection 12 x 12 papers. I have created a layout using this collection.

I painted all my wooden embellishments with Chalkpaint first  - the wooden leaves were painted with iCraft Chalk Paints - Billow and the clock and the arrow love were painted with Romantic Pink Metallic Chalk Paint.

I have cut the photo down to a circle size to fit under the clock face, and adhered with foam tape to the page. I have raised the frame so that I was able to added the leaves and other elements under the clock.

 
There is a page in the collection with the elements that can be fussy cut - these were the single flowers and the leaves. I fussy cut the long purple blossoms off the front cover the collection pack. The flowers, leaves, wooden leaves and purple blooms were then added around the photo and under the clock.

The title was added once the flowers and leaves were added. I then added multi-coloured beads to finish it off.
These are the products that I have used.

 





 

 

 

 

 


Thanks for visiting the blog today.

Take care,
Michelle






No comments:

Post a Comment